READ THIS POLICY FULLY, COMPLETELY, AND CAREFULLY. BY VISITING AND USING OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ IN FULL, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE WITHOUT RESERVATION, TO BE BOUND TO ALL TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY AND ALL OUR SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT FULLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE NAVIGATE AWAY FROM OUR SITE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
Children below the ages of 18 years are not permitted to visit or use the Site, and We do not knowingly collect personal information of anyone younger than 18. Although we do not intend to permit inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise offensive material on the Site, in no event shall Advisor Tech Tools be responsible for damages arising out of any minor’s viewing or use of the Site.
2. Posting of Personal Information.
The Site contains public areas in which Users may voluntarily post information, including personal information, that can be accessed, searched, viewed, or collected by other Users and third-parties. Advisor Tech Tools is not responsible for how other Users or third-parties use information, including personal or identifying information, which Users voluntarily post to the Site. We strongly urge you use caution in posting any personal information, and especially in posting information that could be used to contact you. If you voluntarily post a telephone number, postal address, or email address along with a product review, you may receive unsolicited communications, for which We shall bear no responsibility.
3. Types of Information Collected and Use of Information.
We collect two categories of information about our Users: personally identifiable information, and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information. This type of information can be used to identify a specific User. When you register with the Site, post a review or product information in discussion forums, request information about our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, including: your first and last names, your mailing address, your email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Engaging in activities that require you to provide personally identifiable information is completely voluntarily.
We may use personally identifiable information to troubleshoot Site issues, resolve disputes, administer the Site, contact you, enforce agreements we have with you, and to comply with legitimate law enforcement investigations and activities.
Additionally, upon registering with the Site, you may choose to allow us to sell or redistribute your personally identifiable information to third-parties, including other businesses.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information.
We will not share, sell, or trade personally identifiable information, except for the following reasons.
1) You Expressly Consent. Upon registering with the Site, you may opt to allow Advisor Tech Tools to share, sell, or trade your information with authorized third-parties and advertisers. By checking the online registration box that gives us consent to distribute your information, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any damages or liability that arises out of or in connection with the sharing, selling, or trading of your personally identifiable information. You acknowledge and agree that although we will only distribute your personally identifiable information to trusted third-parties and advertisers, we are not responsible for whether or how they will make use of or redistribute your information.
2) We May Use Your Information in Performing Routine Site Maintenance. We may allow our trusted software engineers and third-party contractors access to the Site and its databases to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, to trouble-shoot, to reprogram and redesign the Site, and to assist us in researching and answering User and/or Vendor inquiries. Our trusted software engineers’ and sub-contractors’ access to any information on the Site is incidental to the maintenance duties they are contracted to perform for us.
3) We May Use Your Information in Remarketing. Third-party marketing vendors, such as Google, may be used by Advisor Tech Tools, to show Advisor Tech Tools advertisements on the internet to web viewers whose cookies indicate that they are previous viewers of Our Site. Information we supply to remarketing firms is used only for the purpose of remarketing, and will be used for no other purpose.
We use non-personally identifiable information to collect demographic data, analyze use trends, administer and improve the Site, and comply with applicable law and law enforcement activities. We reserve the right to share this anonymous data with our trusted and authorized third-party service providers and advertisers in order to asses the effectiveness of online advertising, content, and programming.
Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We may release non-personally identifiable information about our users with our authorized partners and advertisers. We may share user demographics and site use data our advertisers, and third-party advertising distributors. We also reserve the right to employ internet contractors who analyze user demographics and site use data to follow trends and problems with the Site, and to use that data to maximize its quality and your resulting User experience.
4. Changing, Deleting Personal Information.
You may change or delete your personal information on the Site at any time, either by logging into your registered account, or by emailing Us with the information you wish to have changed or deleted. Please note that because reviews, opinions, articles, and other content posted to the Site by Users is stored on our servers and frequently backed-up for security purposes, it may be impossible for Us to delete your previous posts, and aggregated information about your Site use.
5. Information Security.
We take substantial steps in accordance with standard industry practices to protect the security of our Users privacy and information online. Users’ registered accounts are only accessible through user names and passwords. Users will be responsible for any and all actions carried out under their usernames, as well as for any damages and liabilities arising from the same, including for any false, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, offensive, or inappropriate content posted to the Site. Consequently, Users agree to keep their passwords connected to their accounts private, and not to share them with others.
We store our data and personal information on the secure servers of contractors who take commercially reasonable steps to ensure data security.
Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of data transmissions to and from the Site, no electronic environment can be one-hundred percent secure. We shall not be responsible for any damages or data losses resulting from or in connection with any data transmission to or from our site, or for the actions of third-parties who may receive transmitted data.
6. Data Tracking.
We may use the following tools to track data which assist us in improving the quality of the Site for our Users.
Other Data Tracking Tools. We reserve the right to utilize other data tracking tools, including pixel tags and web beacons, which are standard to the industry and internet.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. California law obligates us to inform you of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. California law requires us to disclose, upon your request, (1) the types of personally identifiable Information we collect and who we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To request this information, send an email or standard letter by mail to the address found above, and indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want us to share with our business partners and advertisers. The request should be labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. There is no fee associated with controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.